Listening to the pressing need of the students community in this respect, the Board of Studies of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced "24 x 7" online registration portal. I am reproducing below, the text of the announcement by BOS of ICAI.
Text of the announcement made by ICAI for online Registration portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programmes on All India Basis
Sub: Online Registration Portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programme on All India Basis
We are happy to announce that the Board of Studies and IT Directorate has developed an Online Registration Portal for ITT, Orientation Programme and GMCS Courses on All India Basis. The Online Portal has been made fully operational from 24thJanuary, 2014.
The key features of the Portal are as under:-
- Register online from anywhere anytime in any open batch.
- Register in waiting list with preferred location.
- Integration with ICAI students Database.
- Single Sign-on for all the courses.
- Transfer to another batch.
- Submit feedback online.
- Generate the completion certificates online.
The Student User Manual can be downloaded from the above mentioned link.
For any further query, you may contact CA. Atul Gupta, Central Council Member & Member BOS firstname.lastname@example.org , 9810103611 & for any administrative query/question regarding Online Portal, please email to -
- For GMCS Courses: email@example.com
- For Orientation Programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ITT: email@example.com
Chairman, Board of Studies
All the best for your smooth CA Career
All the Best
--- Prof Anand More