However the process of online registration is little overwhelming to students due to the novelty of experience.
To help the students overcome the difficulty in online admission I have prepared a step by step guide for online admission to CSFP & CSEP course.
Step by step online admission process to CSFP / CSEP
- Start your registration process for CSFC / CSEP by clicking here
- Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your qualification. (If your result of HSC is yet to be declared then tick "Roll Number (if appearing)" if you have cleared HSC then click "Qualification Passed Certificate". Click the check box of "Category Certificate" only if you are applying under SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped category.)
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’
- Select the Course type as applicable to you.
- Fill other fields. (While typing Date of Birth, ensure that it is in DD-MM-YYYY format. Also ensure that the fields in date are separated by a dash not by any other symbol)
- Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments. Select challan option for payment
- Challan including fee amount would be generated
- Take Print out of the challan
- You will receive Email /SMS after entering the preliminary data
- Deposit cash in any designated Canara bank branch
- After reconciliation acknowledgment / registration no will be generated and E mail /SMS for the same will be forward to the student ‘s respective email id /mobile as provided by the student at the time of registration.
- Please contact email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> in case you fail to receive Registration number/password within seven days since you made payment in bank
- Please upload documents at my account option after logging in with the username /password sent at your E mail ID for verification of your application at the earliest.
How to upload documents for CSEP / CSFP Registration?
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp).
- The maximum allowed file size is 5 MBs.
- File size of student photo should be between 20kb - 50kb.
- File Size of student signature should be between 10kb - 20kb.
Registration cut off date for Dec 2014 & June 2015 attempts
- Last date of Registration for CSFP Dec 2014 attempt is 31st March 2014
- Last date of Registration for single module of CSEP & CSPP Dec 2014 attempt is 31st May 2014
- Last date of Registration for both modules of CSEP & CSPP June 2015 attempts is 31st August 2014
- Last date of submission of examination form for Dec 2014 examination is 25th September 2014
- Last date of Registration to CSFP June 2015 attempt is 30th September 2014
- Last date of submission of examination form for Dec 2014 examination (with late fee) is 10th October 2014
CS Coaching Classes for December 2014
All the Best
--- Prof Anand More