- Results of XII: As expected our students of XII did very well in the Board Examinations. Read this post to get the complete analysis of More Classes XII results.
- Results of TYB Com: This year the results of TYBCom were positively affected due to 60:40 pattern. Our students too excelled in their results & used the 60:40 pattern to their maximum advantage. Read this post to get the complete analysis of More Classes TYBCom results.
- Results of Professional Examinations: At More Classes we conduct group tuition for CA-CPT, CA- IPCC, CS Foundation & CS Executive course. The students for these batches continued their march ahead in professional studies with fabulous results. Check our hall of fame to see the results of all these batches of professcional courses.
- Resources: The resources site of More Classes, which hosts free of cost notes, presentations, mind maps on various subjects; has become a super-hit place for educational resources. Especially for Professional courses like CA-CPT, CA-IPCC, CS-Foundation & CS-Executive, the students have found it to be very useful & dependable. Students from far away places like, Kanpur, Delhi, etc have also thanked us on Facebook, for the quality notes provided.
- Time Table: Considering the requests from parents & students alike, especially out station students; the admin team of More Classes started giving time table in pdf format on the home page of this site.
- Class Facebook Page: The Facebook page of More Classes got more likes and we have successfully crossed 2,500 students.
- Launched Google plus Page: The Class has launched it's Google Plus page in this year.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives
- The new in syllabus for XI Commerce and XII Commerce by HSC Board, Semester pattern for TY BCom, introduction of negative marking in CS Foundation and expected change in CS Executive syllabus are the areas where our team has focused itself.
- Introduction of e-learning is another area where our professors are working on a continuous basis. We are intending to start e-learning for the students of professional courses in the coming year.
With all the expectations of a thrilling future and childlike vigor to make a positive impact, we bid a satisfied goodbye to 2012 and welcome 2013 with you.
--- Anand More