The University of Mumbai has started implementation of Practical Training in your syllabus. Now, besides your examinations you are expected to undertake project work and submit assignments on almost all subjects of your syllabus.
We are happy to see that our students will get a chance to understand the actual implementation of Classroom Concepts in real life.
MORE is your Guide!
You are advised to use internet extensively, for getting free resources for your project. However, internet also contains many resources which are incomplete or outdated. To reduce the problem of irrelevant and out of date resources, we at More Classes have decided to introduce Project Guidance for Commerce Students. The best part of it is, this Project Guidance is Free of Cost. To avail this facility you need to be an existing student of More Classes Commerce.
Step by Step Guide
- Click on Support tab from the top menu bar and go to Project guidance page.
- Fill up the form on that page and click on Submit button.
- Our Administration team will verify your identity, based on information submitted by you.
- Depending on the type of your project you may be guided by the respective Professor in the Class or a reply mail will be sent to the email address provided by you.
Two Rules to know before you start submissions
- Your project is yours only. We expect you to complete your project with 100% involvement. We are here to guide and not to do your Project.
- Guidance is provided only for those subjects which are taught in the Class.
Now what are you waiting for? Start submissions!
We are sure that this new feature will help you submit your project with more confidence and in depth knowledge. So what are you waiting for? Start submitting your topic details here.
-- Anand More